PDA

View Full Version : Go yobbo/ydraw!

murdoch_disliker
11th Feb 2005, 12:11
I was just about to congratulate this man for his homour and insight and found the thread shutdown for some reason.
I found his article amusing and authentic, thankyou for one of the best laughs I have had in ages.
Most of the people that I know that are forced to fly Qantas have a similar attitude to yobbo.
Regarding the check-in experience, I can really understand his frustrations, why could those supposedly problematic punters be taken of to another area to allow others to check in uninterrupted? That would be a normal procedure to me.
Keep up the good work

Woomera
11th Feb 2005, 21:04
Murdoch. Please feel free to congratulate the Yobbo if that is your wish - I'm sure his contact details are on his web site.

Dunnunda R&N is a forum for news and intelligent debate on the Australian aviation industry. The locked thread certainly did not meet that criteria, however if you want the thread re-opened I'm happy to do that - in Jetblast Forum where it belongs.

By the third post of the locked thread we had the suggestion Qantas were skimping on maintenance. By the fifth post Icarius had it in perspective and in the sixth post Keg hit the nail on the head. At that point any intelligent PPRuNe user would have avoided the thread.

PM or email me if you want the thread re-opened - in Jet Blast where it correctly belongs.

Woomera