PDA

View Full Version : 717 Endorsement

vneandbeyond
11th Feb 2005, 01:51
Will NJS pay for their flight crew to be endorsed on type with a training bond, or will they have to fork out for it?

Capn Bloggs
11th Feb 2005, 03:14
That's a secret. They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill themselves..:{

Capt Basil Brush
11th Feb 2005, 04:24
vne,

I have heard whispers the NJS pilots have agreed to pay for their ratings (because J* were saying they had no endorse. costs in their tender) and that NJS will somehow reimburse it over time.

Bloggs, after so many years flying 146's - its a wonder they havent killed themselves already! (from fumes or frustration)

BB

Normasars
11th Feb 2005, 05:02
So the boys and girls @ NJS have to pay for an endorsement on a contract they outbidded Jetstar on. Once again the hits just keep on comin'. Is it any wonder pay and conditions in this country are just rubbish. It's about time we all said enough is enough and you can shove it where the sun don't shine.
Things will never improve if we as professionals(?) don't draw a line in the sand and tell the company that that is a business expense that they must absorb and don't expect the employee to fit the bill to operate the type that they choose.

Kransky
11th Feb 2005, 05:52
I suppose this IS a rumour network.

Sorry to burst your balloon but the endorsement bill is going to NJS.

SeaEagle
11th Feb 2005, 08:02
Thats good to hear. Hope your correct.:O

Woomera
11th Feb 2005, 08:31
First post ......... a rumour.

Third post ........ Chinese whispers the rumour becomes fact.

Fourth post ..... Rumour and Chinese whispers become irrefutable facts.

May I suggest vneandbeyond, that you call the NJS Director of Operations personally and get "The Good Oil", rather than wasting our band width! I'm sure his number is in the phone book.

*Click*

Woomera