PDA

View Full Version : BMI Flight Supervisor Vacancies

richxby
10th Feb 2005, 14:39
Hi

Have just seen advert for BMI fast track flight supervisors. Just wondered if anyone already flew for BMI @ LHR either as crew or even better as flight supervisor. Just looking for some info on pay, conditions etc etc, be grateful to hear from you! Thanks

ruthie
11th Feb 2005, 18:13
Hi there,
I am a supervisor not in LHR though, if that's any help. I know you would get London weighting on top of your salary, I have been a supervisor for 5 1/2 yrs and I am on £15075 a year, not sure what the starting supervisor wage is but I can find out on Monday if you want, I'm sure I saw a memo up just recently about this post.
I do believe that in LHR they do get a lot of changes to the roster but this is gradually getting sorted, but an exciting prospect for you (or not) is an approved route to Mumbai 4 times a week, mixed with short haul flying, on average I would say you would also get around £250 flight pay which is paid in the middle of the month (very handy) so you get paid twice a month.
Hope this helps:D

tia1
11th Feb 2005, 20:16
Hi there,

Could you tell me, where you did you see the ad? I can't seem to find it on there website.

stanleystan
12th Feb 2005, 09:35
You'd be lucky to get Mumbai!!! There are only about 25 vacancies and we are all going for it!!! Had to do a test and everything!!! Ruthie is right we do get changed a lot, but it's slowly getting better, there are lots of new crew coming out on-line which is helping a lot! Also with the London base the crew are really nice and you have such a laugh!!
Stan