PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!!!

a330
7th Mar 2001, 14:05
dear pilots , currently i am flying with a domestic airline in Myanmar on ATR 72's and i have approx. 1500+ hours with a FAA ATP ME/IR .... i need help from u guys if anyone outthere could give me any advise or tips on joining CX in the near future ... i wouldn't mind their pay scheme or how they treat u ... it's a lot better than the company i'm working for right now ... it's really KILLING ME !!!! for those who have also been to the interviews could u pls tell me what's it's like ???? THANKS a lot for your help .... !!!!

Magenta Line
7th Mar 2001, 15:34
"I wouldn't mind their pay scheme or how they treat you..."

What is wrong with these people?????

Don't expect much help here. Why don't you write them a letter and go for the interview like everyone else do?

US Marine
7th Mar 2001, 20:30
magenta line

nice to see your as miserable to potential newcomers as you probably are in the workplace. smile, it might just catch on amongst your peers

johntrav69
8th Mar 2001, 04:47
Is this guy drunk???

skyrocket
10th Mar 2001, 10:55
Don't worry A330,, We all been to AML and know the way you got there,, Doesn't work in the real world. P***** T** is not your friend and nor is the rest of the mngt. Send my reg to Z** S**** and the girls at Equatorial hotspot. You will need some friends cos you are staying right where you are the way you sell yourself.

------------------
126.9 call,, ANYBODY out there???

FlyingCrew
10th Mar 2001, 11:31
skyrocket,
Dear sir,u must have mistaken A330 for me.i am who u thought was me. A330 is another guy from malaysia, and besides i will never post something like that on the net.anyway,best regards to you and the rest of the guys in the other side of the ocean.just meet up with the training capt at the pub.was nice seeing him again.i certainly need lots of friends like u guys.cheeers, pls take care and hope to see u soon.

[This message has been edited by FlyingCrew (edited 10 March 2001).]

on the glide
10th Mar 2001, 13:38
a 330,

Give your e-mail ,I'll reply.

o_g

skyrocket
10th Mar 2001, 19:42
FlyingCrew,

I am somewhat confused? I am glad I was mistaking as I would be very disappointed if you where the one I thought u where.

Otherwise send my regards to the little girl at Heho,, and the rest of the crew at AML whom I regard as the friendliest in Asia,

And I am looking forward to see ya with this lot.

Cheers
Skyrocket

------------------
126.9 call,, ANYBODY out there???

FlyingCrew
11th Mar 2001, 11:18
Sir skyrocket,

that little girl in heho has cutted her hair short and eventually got to YGN as gnd cx-in staff when i was last there.can't miss her if you re at the terminal.

capt Z**S*** and A***M****#1 were here for two weeks with OHFS for c check.no accomodation were provided by the comp.as they have to foot their own bills!!!met up with them and have coffee.

last info, P****T** has tendered his white towel to call it a day.heard last day is somewhere april.

hope to see you and the lot soon as well and lots of help needed. dont forget to buzz when you re in furama,okay?

cheers and take care.