PDA

View Full Version : Minimum requirements for EZY

Cleared ILS approach
9th Feb 2005, 14:03
Hi all,

Could some of you please give some infos about the minimum requirements to qualify for the TRSS at EZY?

They say on their website that "copilots needs 1500h TT" but it sounds like that they also consider low-houred guys?

Thanks for infos

Rgrds

Leo8
9th Feb 2005, 15:49
Their website always used to say 500hrs was the minimum but. A guy I know got a call from them asking him to come for interview. For some reason they thought he had 1500 hours. When they asked him to confirm and found out he only had about 1100 they declined the offer of an interview.

Sounds like 1500 is the key at the moment. Seems to be with so many airlines!!!

dorosenco
9th Feb 2005, 18:47
they also want 500 hrs of multi crew airplanes. they should just say 'unfrozen ATPL' ...

Right Way Up
10th Feb 2005, 10:02
BSL will have a long long waiting list for command. BSL is also going to be part of Easyswiss, so I believe that unless you already have an Airbus type rating or Swiss passport you will not get in. In EZY UK, time to command is still relatively quick but will inevitably slow as the influx of new aircraft stop. Quickest commands will be at continental bases which are crewed by UK Easyjet. Hope that helps.

airmen
10th Feb 2005, 14:48
For EZSwitzerland you will need also to have 1500 hrs on turbo jet aeroplane because they are doing type rating with Zero Flight Time Training.
I just made this frustrating experience having passed successfully the selection monthes ago but have no jet time:\

But all you need according the website for cadet entry scheme is 500 hrs.

Cleared ILS approach
10th Feb 2005, 17:20
What is the difference between being hired as a cadet and being hired with 1500h TT? My experience is 1100h TT with 750h jet time. Is that enough to hope to get an interview or should I wait 1500h TT before applying?

Thanks for your answers.

Rgrds

highflyer27
11th Feb 2005, 01:36
Cadets go in on a cadet entry salary. Including flight pay this is around £26k per annum. Easy also pay the cadets bond off at a rate of 12k per year for 7 years. This does not come out of salary however, its a different matter.

Direct entry go in on direct entry terms, which is 33k basic + flight pay I think.

Cleared ILS approach
12th Feb 2005, 12:39
Hi all,

Anybody from EZY have some infos about my previous questions?

Regards