PDA

View Full Version : Profit Share

Longslip
7th Mar 2001, 09:19
For anybody unable to connect to IntraCx or GalaCXy:

HK$5.05b profit.

Profit share, for all "eligible" staff: 6 weeks for the year plus HK$6,000 or half a month's salary (whichever is lower). Ie, the six weeks minus three weeks paid in August plus the HK$6,000, to be paid with the March salary.

Enjoy it. The doom and gloom merchants say it might be the last for a while.

[This message has been edited by Longslip (edited 07 March 2001).]

Part Timer
8th Mar 2001, 00:53
...and any news yet on the bonus the Directors are going to pay themselves?

BigTimeWannabe
8th Mar 2001, 05:24
Good question Part Timer, I asked the same thing in the thread titled 'Letter from Ken' posted by Thrust.

That management seems to treat themselves alot better than their crew (So I've heard anyway) They give a nice pat on the back for themselves for their hard work (In messing people around) Cutting crew pay for record profits then giving it back to themselves. I see a conspiracy here!

BigTimeWannabe
8th Mar 2001, 05:25
Good question Part Timer, I asked the same thing in the thread titled 'Letter from Ken' posted by Thrust.

That management seems to treat themselves alot better than their crew (So I've heard anyway) They give a nice pat on the back for themselves for their hard work (In messing people around) Cutting crew pay for record profits then giving it back to themselves. I see a conspiracy here!

Kubota
8th Mar 2001, 05:45
A conspiracy by CX management? Impossible. A conspiracy implies an effective plan (impossible) effectively executed (impossible) AND kept secret (impossible). I am afraid to say that all the heinous deeds perpetrated by our esteemed (sic) managers (sic) have succeeded by pure chance.