PDA

View Full Version : Etihad or Emirates Plz suggest

niyu_hi
8th Feb 2005, 05:35
Hi there I have no experience in Airlines at all i m a complete fresher.. I have got into Etihad and Emirates is calling me for a interview.. Can anyone plz plz plz suggest which is a better airline to go for? and benefit plz help me.. i m very new in here..Thanks in advance

Kay_EL
8th Feb 2005, 13:47
Definitely Emirates.

They have been around longer. Have much more experience and exposure. Have stability. Have a better reputation and Emirates on your resume will take you a long way, even if you want to change later on.

Emirates is based in Dubai and thier infrastucture and training programmes are also much much better.

Dubai is definitely the place to be in and Abu Dhabi is just a 2nd alternate.

So make your choice,

Either ways, you should grab it.

Cheers and all the best

16tequila
8th Feb 2005, 13:52
go for both interviews. they both are great considering you have no previous flying experience. nothing to lose

emirates is a grat airline and will always look good on ur cv.

Im a different story.. i have been flyin for over two years and am lookin for fast promotion and growth.. thats why i go for etihad.. in emirates ur career moves very slow. but still.. its a great airline and crew is happy.

i wish u all the best

niyu_hi
8th Feb 2005, 13:57
tequila r u already working with etihad? I m called by etihad to abudhabi on Mar 20th.. If u r already working there plz tell me wat all facilities do they provide u? do u have a messenger where i can talk to u plz..