View Full Version : Cathay Pacific

Azazzell
7th Feb 2005, 20:06
dear All

Does anyone know anything about cathay pacific recruitment!
thank you to all

BlueEagle
7th Feb 2005, 22:56
Suggest you go and look in the Fragrant Harbour Wannabes forum, start with the 'sticky' at the top then do a search in that forum for Cathay Pacific, give yourself plenty of time!:ok:

Apogee Kick
12th Feb 2005, 14:21
I have any interview with Cathay in March (New York) for direct entry first officer.

My application was submitted in April last year, and I received a call in January, 2005. I really cannot tell you much more. However, be patient. Cathay advises that you update your application every four to six months, although I would not wait six months; I updated after four months.

If anyone has info they care to offer about Cathay's "First Interview" I would be interested in hearing from you.

A/T less
13th Feb 2005, 14:25
D/E F/O is for cargo..they didn't even tell you this?

Medwin
13th Feb 2005, 14:33
Orbit,

You need to do a lot of reading about the company, start with their website and you will find that they only hire DEFO to their cargo ops.
Good luck,

Since I visit their website 3 to 4 times a day here it is:

Featured Careers | Management Trainee Programme | Engineering Trainee | Customer Services Officer | Internships | Recruitment Events | Flight Attendant | Cadet Pilot Programme | Direct Entry Pilots | Experienced/Professionals

Direct Entry Pilots

First Officers
Second Officers
To apply

First Officers

Direct Entry First Officers are initially employed on the freighter fleet.

Freighter Crew

Freighter Crew are based at ports other than Hong Kong and are employed by wholly owned subsidiaries of Cathay Pacific Airways.

Minimum Requirements

All First Officer applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
An ICAO Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL)
A minimum of 1000 hours in one of the following categories:
Airline Jet Transport
Command Turbo Prop (MAUW greater than 20,000 Kgs)
High Performance Military Jet
Corporate Jet Command
A current Class One Medical
Fluent spoken & written English
Maximum 46 years of age at time of application
An applicant must possess the right to live and work in the chosen Base Area. The Company will not sponsor applications to immigration authorities for Flight Crew to live and work in any port other than Hong Kong.

Join the Team. Share the Dream.

Kenny
14th Feb 2005, 01:41
Just spoke to the lady in charge of SO hiring. You have to have 3000TT and 1000 Turbine to get a look in.

Got the total just missing 300 on the turbine so I'm trying to learn how to be patient