PDA

View Full Version : Practice Aircraft General Exams On The Internet?

Rallye_Pilot
7th Feb 2005, 15:52
Got last chance at aircraft general exam tomorrow and need to do as many questions to practice as possible..

Have got the confuser and notes, but questions help..

Any ideas where i could find some on the internet.

Cheers

flaps now
7th Feb 2005, 15:58
Dude

Everything you need is in the confuser. Just remember sometimes the questions are worded a little differently in the exams. Just keep reading it and do it over and over till your getting them all spot on...

Good luck

Rallye_Pilot
7th Feb 2005, 16:00
I know, now there are more options this time tho, new format etc.. just think any new questions will help...

Did use the confuser last time, but still failed, don't know why? Past all the others easily, just got 70% both times in this and last chance tomorrow..

CAT3C AUTOLAND
9th Feb 2005, 10:24
Did use the confuser last time, but still failed, don't know why?
Guys, just a word of warning, make sure you understand the subject matter of each subject for your exams. The confuser is a good tool for practice and it will bring our your strengths and weaknesses, but I would not recommend just learning questions, especially if you want to go onto study for your ATPL exams. If you have not got the building blocks in place from your PPL, you will struggle with the ATPL's from the beginning.

Just a thought.