PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone doing BGS ATPL's in Dublin?

T's+P's check
7th Feb 2005, 10:57
Is there anyone doing BGS ATPL's in Dublin? As distance learning can be difficult when studying alone, I am wondering is there anyone in Dublin who is studying for the first seven exams who is looking to make a study group?

flighttime2.0
7th Feb 2005, 15:07
Do a search , there was a guy on last week asking the same question . flighttime

Pete Begley
9th Feb 2005, 16:37
This topic (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160866&highlight=distance+learning+dublin) is the guy you want

T's+P's check
9th Feb 2005, 17:19
Thanks Guys! He made an appointment but never showed!!! So if there is anyone else in Dublin who is studying for the first set exams for BGS the offer still stands!!!

Quifflegend! Check your pm\'s I hope that information will be of help you!

flighttime2.0
10th Feb 2005, 07:27
t's+p's

Im actually finished my atpl's with bgs . I live near to Dublin so If there is anything that your struggling with feel free to contact me and i'll try help you out ok.

P.s sorry to hear you were stud up by a fellow ppruner ..
flightime

pipergirl
11th Feb 2005, 05:21
i'm in dublin, just finished mod 2 apart from AGK aand have two to re-take from mod 1, so if it's any help...give me a shout;)

flighttime2.0
12th Feb 2005, 11:24
I don’t know Pipergirl !!!

When I was doing my atpl’s I would have sold my granny for help but it seems as if nowadays you offer it for free and don’t even get a reply to say thanks for the offer ..

Good luck with your studies ts+p's

T's+P's check
12th Feb 2005, 15:46
Thanks very much for your support!!!!!!!!!!! Flight Time and Pipergirl check your PMs! Don't worry I will have questions for both of you!

Just got your pm flighttime, I am sure you can shed some light on those subjects. Pipergirl thanks for the reply I tried to send you a PM but no joy will try tomorrow. Again, thank you both for your help!!!