PDA

View Full Version : Is this cabin crew site only for pilots

jeanmike
7th Feb 2005, 09:57
hyer

just wondered if this site is mainly for pilots and not cabin crew
(trolleys)
Cos i didnt get a reply from previous post.

so maybe wrong place here ??

ta jean

SkySista
7th Feb 2005, 12:25
Hi Jeanmike,

If you haven't already read it, the "sticky" post at the top of the forum is a good place to start.

PPRuNe is a place for all interested in aviation. The cabin crew forum is the place to be for anything about cabin crew related stuff.

Other questions have appropriate forums, for example a medical question in the Health forum. On the main page it gives a brief description of what each forum is about.

If you are not sure, state so, and the moderator will move the post if necessary - but use the search function first in case someone has already asked your question. You will often be surprised at how much information there already is on some topics!!

Anyway I'm sure someone else could explain more, but this particular part of the forums is mainly for cabin crew related topics - whether you ARE cabin crew or not.

Hope you find the info you are after! :)

Sky

Blue Mullode
7th Feb 2005, 16:14
Well that topic has been raised before but is always shouted down, and rightly so.

Basically the powers and the people want to ensure this site remains open to any halfwit, pilot or otherwise, who has anything to do with flying aircraft, serving food in them, looking at them or has just heard somewhere that such things exist, can feel free to post their moronic comments here.

I guess it keeps the readership up.

So anyway what was it you wanted to know??? for example a medical question in the Health forum. Or another example would be: if you have a cumputer issue, you could post the question in the computers/internet issues forum. Capiche???

TightSlot
7th Feb 2005, 17:33
Good Answers both - thanks folks - nuthin more to add!

Nearly Man
8th Feb 2005, 22:01
I'm a halfwit pilot .. is this where I post moronic posts?
I once went out with a hostie though!