PDA

View Full Version : Net Jets Middle East

hawkerboy
6th Feb 2005, 01:03
I have been offered a position in Netjets Middle East, I have read some of the old treads in Pprune.
Are there any present NJME pilots that can give me some inside on day to day operations.
-When is the perdiem paid? How?
-How do you get the airlines tickets at the end of your rotation?
Does the company just provide whatever cheapest airfare they can find? Or do you have a say on what airline you prefer to fly back home to Europe or America?
-How is the housing in Jeddah?
Any more scoops would be greatly appreciated.
Let' hear it.
Thanks.

mutt
7th Feb 2005, 03:43
How is the housing in Jeddah?

I dont work for NJME, but i understand that they house their crews in one of the nicest compounds in Jeddah, it comes complete with numerous Hummers fitted with 50 Cal guns, manned by local military! :):)

Mutt.

mali
7th Feb 2005, 13:32
Having worked for them in the past and still in regular contact with the guys who do...
It's a job and the salary is on time, the 35/31 schedule like anything has its pros and cons.
The most objective opinion I could give (if thats possible) would be to say I don't know anyone in the Company inc myself who is not of the opinion that NJME has gone on a steady and increasingly rapid decline in its management of personnel and day to day attitude of its staff over the past 2- 3 years.

If you really need this job then give it a go - otherwise tread carefully!

Mutt is correct - theyre big guns, but with enough home brew in your stomach you feel ten foot tall and bullet proof anyway!

Good luck
:E

mutt
9th Feb 2005, 03:54
Considering that NJME and NAS share "some" management, this talk of employee disgruntlement doesnt bode well for NAS!

Anyone care to comment?

Mutt.