PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Pilots In Mwanza???

RICCARDOVOLANTE
5th Feb 2005, 12:48
Does anyone know ,please , who is the operator in Mwanza that is looking for pilots for C206/ PA34 and C402B ???
I saw the Ad on the climb@350 on line today.
Thank you:confused: :confused: :confused:

juliettepapa
6th Feb 2005, 17:36
Hi there,
The operator is Auricair.They doing goldmine contractor flights.Based on the shore of lake Victoria in Tanzania.

bushpilot
7th Feb 2005, 02:43
I heard those planes are "the best maintained in the region" :}
and the owners are the "best managers int he region" :E

406pilot
7th Feb 2005, 09:37
shikamoo mzee bush pilot

u r either bieng cheeky or misleading to the mzungu which is which??then again "best" has different definitions to different people,i seriously think mr.juliette papa canoffer more to say other then just mention the name of uric air ....oops sorry auric air

keep it up there fellows

no more 406pilot

ps:bush pilot any luck with kq? karibu sana atcl

bushpilot
11th Feb 2005, 03:31
Hi 406
I'm in the process of packing my stuff and heading that way as we speak brother. Hehe, I did take a look at Auric's coffins...opps... planes.... when I was out there summer 03, needless to say, I'd definitely "have to slug down a few bottles of scotch" before I'd get balls big enough to fly Uric's junkies across mto Victoria; a pint of safari or Tusker would suffice for over land ventures, hehe!

Recently, I've been getting so many students now that the hurricane season & worries long gone out here n the sunshine state "and all the bears are comming out of hibernation". Sad that I may have to shed so many students out here, but it's time to come bk home, try and move onto bigger and better things and let some other young top gun carry the torch .
Tutaonana hivi karibuni. Cheers, keep it up there.

Herbie-TZ
12th Feb 2005, 12:50
Hi 406pilot,

Habari gani, natumaini sio wewe aliangusha 406 Arusha.....

It surely scared our company-pilot in front of which it came
to a sliding stop....

Kwaheri, Herbie

406pilot
12th Feb 2005, 16:45
hey guys and gals if there are any....

first things first lets say a big warm karibu to mr.herbie and let me clarify that i most certainly wasnt the pilot of that 406 which made that hot blonde pilots knickers wet (not that id love too given the oppurtunity)....Does she still make left turn outs on 09 htar in a loaded 206?? no offence made...

hey bush pilot are u headed 2 kq or atcl way,kindly clarify baba???im glad u have decided to quit flying aimlessly around the circuit and do some real flying for a change,please do keep in touch...karibu sana

keep it up there fellows
no more 406pilot