PDA

View Full Version : Emerald interview last week?

tonker
4th Feb 2005, 18:55
Has anyone who attended the Emerald interviews last week received a yes/no from them yet, or a start date for the ground school?

I'm really only interested in replies from those who attended last week please.

Thank you

Mobster lover
4th Feb 2005, 21:13
I believe that some people have recieved start dates for their groundschool. How many I couldn't tell you.

yosser-hughes
4th Feb 2005, 23:43
I attended last week but not heard anything yet. A friend of mine was contacted yesterday and asked if he"d like to start the ground school on the 748 next week. He'd been waiting for notification of a course start date for a few months though... :hmm:

traumahawk71
6th Feb 2005, 19:40
Hi I too attended the interview last week and was pleased to hear such postive vibes. Have not heard from Emerald so contacted them by phone. Was informed that no decisions have been made yet but that everyone who attended will be contacted soon. Guess we all just have to be patient a little while longer. :ok:

Mr Magoo
7th Feb 2005, 08:50
Was this the recruitment day on 19th Jan you're talking about?
I went to that one and had the offer of a place on the ATP course by post a week later.

Just waiting to confirm that there's a firm job at the end of it before I commit £13K

:8

tonker
7th Feb 2005, 09:08
That's the one. 748 ground school starts tommorow !!!!

74Freight
7th Feb 2005, 23:27
Were any of you offered bonds for the training ? or have we now gone down the pay for ratings path?.
This is a pity as up till last year, pilots were bonded rather than pay up front, though if the company is a bit short of cash, I can see why they want you to pay.
Also, on completion of the type ratings, do you go straight into a job or into a holding pool, though with the number leaving hopefully not for too long.