View Full Version : Trelleborg 0-energi-huset

Daysleeper
2nd Feb 2005, 17:59
Anyone know what this company are like

Trelleborg (http://www.trelleborg.dk/pe1.asp?p_id=2&O_ID=2)

Thinking of building one of their zero energy houses any experiances would be welcome.

Finnrotor.com
3rd Feb 2005, 14:00
How on earth did I ever thought that this is a decent aviation forum??? Well, those days are long gone.

Seem to be a "pretty" quiet forum without Finns. I hope all Finnish aviators there still refuse to post here:} . Reasons for that are well known:ok:

:E :E

Bengt Engel
3rd Feb 2005, 20:32
at least you posted in english......

Margarita
4th Feb 2005, 02:32
...but there are many others that will not post at all after last debate.

Twin2040
4th Feb 2005, 20:25
Hi Daysleeper - indeed a strange post. As I recall you are with DHL in EMA ? Here is what to do. Take the train from CPH to Copenhagen centralstation - switch train here to line E heading north - end of line is Hillerød ............... you are not going that far. Jump of in Birkerød and take a cap to Kongevejen, where they have put up a Trelleborg house - for those thinking of buying. Email in advance regarnding opening hours etc.......... I have been there myself - very very impressive.

No offence, but I think that you being use to British houses with lack of heating systems, windows without insulation etc, are going for a pleasant surprise.

Enjoy your trip. Give it a shot. Export not a problem - already houses in Germany.

Twin2040