PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew Logbook

DarkStar
1st Feb 2005, 11:01
Hi, can anyone suggest where I may obtain a Cabin Crew logbook? My wife's brother has just got a job with BMI and she wanted to buy him a Crew logbook as a present. We know they exist, but could someone kindly advise how we can purchase one please.

Many thanks,

DarkStar

missleadfoot
5th Feb 2005, 09:33
This might sound a bit naff but why not consider making your own. Buy a diary by LV or similar and construct it into a flying diary. Have the first few pages dedicated to the airline then your brother can maintain the rest. Time and time I get pax who have flying diaries and signatures from all the crew. It's a great gift and will document his history. I'm actually setting one up for my self although I've probably flown longer than the diary will allow. I think it's a great gift and what a good idea. I wish someone bought me this ages ago.

stanleystan
6th Feb 2005, 15:33
I got one when I started with bmi and it was really good! I only filled it out for the first two weeks, but is really worth it. I really can't remember the address from where I got it, but it was something like [email protected]. I'll dig it out and let you know where i got it from!!!
Stanleystan

Psr777
6th Feb 2005, 15:45
I can get you one, but it will have BA logo on it if that is any help?

:ok:

pink flamingo
6th Feb 2005, 16:06
I reckon
this (http://www.pooleys.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Log_Books_30.html) helps, scroll down and you may well find what you are looking for.:)

It should be the 7th item on the list.

Regards
PF

stanleystan
6th Feb 2005, 16:11
That's identical to the one i had, but mine was red!
Stanleystan

DarkStar
6th Feb 2005, 18:19
Thanks to everyone who kindly replied. PSR777 can you get a Steward's version (even with BA on it that would be fine). How shall we progress this? My wife works in Compass so perhaps that maybe a way around it?

Psr777
6th Feb 2005, 23:56
If your wife works at compass, she can buy one from the crew shop there.

Any problems, drop me a pm.

Rgds