PDA

View Full Version : expansion

fookungdo
29th Mar 2001, 07:27
so D.Turdpit wants to have 150 A/C by 2007.
where does he think he'll get the crew for it?
he'd want to make damn sure he has the flight crew on side.
what will it take to get us onside??
150 by 2007.....bollocks

Fatbastard
29th Mar 2001, 09:46
And the number of planes really does not matter as the conditions suck!

Samsonite
30th Mar 2001, 04:31
Where are you guys hearing this info?Don't forget they told us they were going to double the fleet in 5 years 2 years ago and we now have a total of 8 planes more than we did then.

Thrust
4th Apr 2001, 09:52
SCMP business section a week or so ago.....where else?

ASLr
4th Apr 2001, 10:07
Must be true, my leave was recently cancelled!

Kubota
4th Apr 2001, 16:18
ASL'r...what you sow, so shall you reap. I told you so. You and your ilk created this, so enjoy. By the way, I hope that you enjoy flying with a bunch of KUL - based F/O's at a third of YOUR wage, and wonder what it's going to do to your longevity in CXF.

HUSTLER
4th Apr 2001, 16:29
Kubota,

Dont be such a @sshole !!
We are all part of this company , whats happened has happened. Do you really want to go back to the time when it was them and us ??
We all need to stick together to beat this serious threat to our careers and your comments are designed to once again isolate the individual groups, exactly what the company wants!!!
Just remember your comments are not supported by the AOA

[This message has been edited by HUSTLER (edited 04 April 2001).]

mole
4th Apr 2001, 17:39
QED

ASLr
7th Apr 2001, 10:02
Kubota, you give me and my ilk too much credit. I believe management started ASL and the AOA let it happen. Two things that should never have happened, but did. You can't turn back the clock, neither can I. It amazes me that you would rather have ASL revenge than a decent contract. As long as management knows this, they will continue serving up appetizers for you to choke on. The enemy isn't in the freighter cockpits.