PDA

View Full Version : coporate/vip flying

16tequila
31st Jan 2005, 12:04
hey guys any clues and ideas about vip flying? any helpful URLs, contacts.. Pass it all to me!! :D

Nicole
1st Feb 2005, 09:59
Hi

Im a corporate F/A, and i can tell you this much......its not easy to get into! Have you tried speaking to Jet Personnel....Jackie Van Doreen? She is the one who gets all the good jobs, however, she will not put you on her books unless you have extensive eperience, and it also helps if you are already working in the private industry.

It is very tought to get into, and basically its about who you know and what you know.

Also look on flight international, they sometimes have private jobs going.

Hope this is of some help to you and good luck x

fourplay
2nd Feb 2005, 21:58
Nicole is spot on!
This is the most difficult roll to secure.
You thought Flight attendant was tough!

Without experience forget it.
And how does one get experience?
By knowing someone that knows someone.
Or you are in the right place at the right time and they need someone and you have good commercial experience including business/first and can start tomorrow.

Jackie Van Doran will not look at you unless you have previous corporate experience.

:{ :{ :{ :sad:

330-Purser
3rd Feb 2005, 14:28
I have a friend who's just got a VIP job through a company called Careerbase.

The link to them is www.careerbaseinternational.com but they gave her another link to register her cv which was www.registermycv.com

They might be able to help? Good luck!

330-Purser

cl5b&scare
4th Feb 2005, 09:15
HI have pm'd you with some info,,, I work for a corporte / Vip co. so maybe I can help some,,or anyone else that seeks to jump across to the dark side!!! :ok: :ok: :cool: :cool:

flightlevelchange
4th Feb 2005, 22:34
hi

Have you tried Netjets Europe hear that they are looking and recruiting lots of new cabin crew.

Also their is Tag at Farnborough, who i hear are recruiting, Jet Aviation, switzerland if you dont mind doing the middle east. JetClub UK & Switzerland dont know if their looking.
Execujet as well

Hope this helps

FLC