PDA

View Full Version : Nick Clueless Roadent

ButtMunch
6th Nov 2000, 21:28
The latest crews bulletin just shows how he has no understanding of any of the issues.

"It is also common practice in many industries for employees, extended beyond normal retirement age, to be offered reduced terms. Even in some airlines I believe that Captains, who choose to operate beyond the normal retirement age, do so as F/Os. "

Same Team Same Nightmare

[This message has been edited by ButtMunch (edited 07 November 2000).]

jtr
11th Nov 2000, 07:49
Same git, Same sh.it

[This message has been edited by jtr (edited 11 November 2000).]

18weeler
11th Nov 2000, 14:06
NR's agenda when he got here was to increase moral, and cut costs.
Other than threatening to sack us and cancelling leave, what else has he done to increase moral????
Just wondering!!

fodder
12th Nov 2000, 06:29
sorry to be the one dissenting voice, but I think that if NR was given some latitude and authority , things would improve dramatically. I'm sure that he doesn't enjoy his position any more than we like being on the receiving end of his edicts. But he is being driven from the top just as we are. That's where the cancer is, and just like cancer: if some is left it will continue to poison the whole system.
The time for radical surgery is close. It's time to open up this can of worms and start with a new package. How many more industrial actions will this board sustain before calling for heads to roll, think about it!

18weeler
12th Nov 2000, 09:30
BRING IT ON!!!

Panza
12th Nov 2000, 09:40
The managers are scared if the is another bout of 'industrial action'. They won't survive two 'sick-outs' in just over a year. People in HK will start digging to find out what is going on and a whole can of worms will be opened. Therefore the managers will through everything at us ( the company will fold...you will all be fired..etc ) so that they can keep their jobs. I say lets give it to them and maybe we will get Emirate type managers here. Well done to the Emirate managers on dealing with the F/O problems in a 90's style managers way.

------------------
" If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything "

Checked1000
12th Nov 2000, 11:00
Just a query, 18 wheels are you ex Jetcraft Australia by any chance % years ago ?

18weeler
13th Nov 2000, 00:09
Why do you ask C-1000? Do I sound familiar?

Checked1000
13th Nov 2000, 01:55
18 wheels - Yes, last I heard was there was an 18 wheeler in Air Pacific, just curious if your are him and now your at CX.