PDA

View Full Version : Aviation related position sought

fflyboy101
29th Jan 2005, 19:20
Hi all

I currently have JAA CPL(H)/FAA Commercial and FAA CFI ratings and am returning to the UK at the end of Feb. Could anyone help out with any information on any kind of aviation related job currently needing filling that I could apply for. Any info greatly appreciated and will be treated as confidential.

:ok:

Art E. Fischler-Reisen
29th Jan 2005, 23:37
Don't even THINK about a corporate job............. :mad:

;)

Whirlygig
30th Jan 2005, 10:45
Art,

Don't be so discouraging. You had enough of a pop at me for doing the same and I have learned my lesson.

If you can do it, so can he ;)

FFlyboy,

I take you have just finished at HAI? I suspect you best bet would be to get UK JAA FI(R) rating and instruct.

Cheers

Whirlygig

fflyboy101
30th Jan 2005, 13:27
Thanks whirly

While I know that it is highly unlikely/impossible to get a job flying, I was meaning more on the ground side, ie anything from fuelling to a customer service rep. anything just to be involved in the industry and gain some money to do the FI(R).

Art E. Fischler-Reisen
30th Jan 2005, 13:49
Sorry,

I was being facetious... with regard to my own personal dressing down on the "other" corporate heli thread...... for daring to ask such a question as I am not worthy. ;)

fflyboy101
30th Jan 2005, 14:37
Art

Tis OK, I may not have made my request that clear. I was looking for anything related to aviation ie fuelling or customer service in the office.