PDA

View Full Version : CX CX CX CX

brucelee
6th Nov 2000, 05:39
Hey there CX drivers. Do any of you guys and girls actually enjoy your job or have anything positive to say about it? Or are you all whinging loosers that lack the backbone to get another job?

Norseman
6th Nov 2000, 06:10
Dear Bruce,

Your thread hardly deserves a legitimate answer. However, if you must know, yes we enjoy our jobs a great deal. Most of us, in our youth, dreamed of doing what we now do, and despite what you might think from reading some of the post on here, the guys at CX are great to work with. So let's see here, if you are a part of a professional body, doing what you love doing, and flying for an otherwise great airline, and your livelihood is threatened by short-sighted, slash & burn, managerial techniques, why not complain about it? And what better place than here? You don't just leave after several years of seniority without trying to improve you working conditions just because your company and your union have locked horns. This happens all the time, all over the world, in all trades, not just us CX pilots. You are a non-pilot, I can tell. You have never been in a union, I can tell. You have never worked hard to improve your working conditions before AND you have never complained, RIGHT????

If you don't like free-speech, click that little X in the upper right-hand corner, and have a rice day.

tifters
6th Nov 2000, 07:44
Buce
All I can say is that your comment makes it painfully obvious of your ignorance of airline affairs....Wannabes is on another forum so go on shoo!

AACE
6th Nov 2000, 15:04
Please......don't take the bait !!!
Don't anybody else reply to this rubbish.

Thrust
6th Nov 2000, 15:35
Sorry, just had to reply..... smells like cheese!

Goroundflap
7th Nov 2000, 11:39
They call me Bruce, don't knock it until you try it....

endo
7th Nov 2000, 17:11
Bait or no bait - I still feel we should stop this public charade and get a closed forum.

------------------
- in motion

PPRuNe Towers
7th Nov 2000, 18:14
Bruce won't be bothering you again.