PDA

View Full Version : cabin crew

randomair
29th Jan 2005, 14:12
Hello,

I know this is not the place to ask this question however i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could get information about cabin crew cv design?

I have a friend that wants to be a member of cabin crew and the only information i can give her about cvs, is with regards to pilot applications. Are they fairly similar?

Any information would be gratefully appriciated!!

Regards

UFGBOY
30th Jan 2005, 03:11
Not specific to cabin crew, but go to Microsoft word, click on file, new and then template (on the right)

It then gives you the facility to select 'resumé wizard' - you then create your own

same is also available in Microsoft works - or for a small fee!!

Bonne Chance!

SkySista
30th Jan 2005, 08:53
Try Googling "sample resumes" or "flight attendant resumes"

There may not be exact examples, but anything with a customer service focus should help. When I did mine I included a section on passport/visas and security credentials (e.g. Police Clearance)

Perhaps she could also look at the web sites of particular airlines that she wishes to work for, and see what the selection criteria are, then make sure her CV covers those as well (for example, has she done first aid, list her main skills relevant to the job, travel experience, alcohol certificate)

Perhaps someone who is currently crew could elaborate a little better than I seem to be doing! :D

Sky