PDA

View Full Version : Holidays in HKG

cheklapsap
4th Feb 2001, 13:43
As CX so thoughtfully gave voluntary redundancy to its senior trainers and checkers a while back, we now find we can't train all you new joiners!
So, when you get the job, expect to do the ground school and then have a paid holiday.
(Yet another example of our great leader's cost cutting measures. What a genius is our own Mr.Turdball.)

Screaming Lord
4th Feb 2001, 18:28
Great Management,
I saved a sh-t load on my budget last year by getting rid of those expensive "A" Scale trainers and thereby enhanced my management bonus. This year I'm lowering the standards again and getting the AOA to do all the research for next year's problems. So in the meantime, (while you are all working a REALLY GREAT full time roster, thank you very much), I'll be doing the Ferrari upgrade with this year's bonus again I reckon.
You had better keep to our agreed-- (bogus/illicit/immoral/greedy/forced/ unfeeling/illegal/blackmailed/without morals--- and it goes on),PAY-CUT contract however, or I will get very very cross indeed. Remember that I can employ monkeys to do your job at half the cost, (Sir Adrian, Sir Adrian, I've got yet another great idea !!)
Thanks boys
DT.

tampon
5th Feb 2001, 02:20
on this paid holiday will u have to stay in honkers or can u go home for a while

fodder
5th Feb 2001, 10:03
What most of us fail to realize is that individually we have little or no say in the way the company treats us or what they deign to pay us.
COLLECTIVELY however is another story, if we would just stand together for a couple of weeks all the outstanding issues would be resolved. How long do you all think this management would be able to hold out from the political pressure both locally and across the border, when most of the fleet is parked at the airport. It's all a game of bluff, you call their bluff and see how quickly things change.
CC is working but not fast enough, we need to increase the pressure now