PDA

View Full Version : My Travel Recruiting!

stop, stop, stop
26th Jan 2005, 18:31
Does anyone know anything about the My Travel recruitment process??

They are interviewing in the next few weeks, any info greatly apprieciated!

Understand that there are 2 interviews (One 'Business'?, and one 'Technical') Does anyone have any info on the format, type of questions, any tricks?

Second day is a sim ride. What type of sim is this? I am guessing it will be all raw data, Sid's and Star's etc.

captainpaddy
26th Jan 2005, 20:12
Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone knows what bases they are recruiting for either. Don't have any other info for you yet Mr. Stop X 3.

CP.

stop, stop, stop
26th Jan 2005, 20:46
Just got an email from Mr Hunt inviting for a 'selection centre'

No mention of which base. Just a two day process culminating in a sim ride.

Makanakis
26th Jan 2005, 21:10
Hi guys,

First of all.. good luck to all of you who are invited to the selection process.

Would appreciate if you can post at least a few details of your experience and training in order to let us know how's the market.

Once again, good luck and congratulations.

Rgds.

Makanakis

stop, stop, stop
26th Jan 2005, 21:33
I don't know who else has gained an interview, my experience is 3500+ Turbo Command.

Max_Bank
27th Jan 2005, 18:11
I'm off now to check the CV's for a 3500 hr turboprop pilot lol

Experience varies between 2000 &4500hrs, all commercial experience, mostly EFIS. I'll let stop, stop, stop explain all afterwards but the details on PPJN are close.

Good luck to those who are invited.

Smokie
27th Jan 2005, 23:20
So whats the Sim ride in then, A320?
I've heard that it may be an EMB145.

Anyone?

HomerSimpson
28th Jan 2005, 18:42
Sent mine in a week or so ago, but not heard anything yet.....2100 hours, 1000 multi, 800 jet (all EFIS). Fingers crossed..... I guess that theres plently of experience applying...

boeingbus2002
28th Jan 2005, 21:51
I got a letter back last week saying no recruitment due to redunencies and cut backs. :(
Amazing to see how quickly things change! Despite their situation, it was a very polite letter though, some carriers (for whatever reasons) dont even send a reply!
Well done MYT! :ok:

Leo8
29th Jan 2005, 08:32
I got the same letter! Its amazing how quickly the situation changes!

The letter I got also said they would be looking for type rated crews.

Doesnt seem to be the case though.

HomerSimpson
31st Jan 2005, 18:00
DOH, just got my letter. Ah well, maybe next time.....