PDA

View Full Version : How much time after submitting application form for interview at CX?

Minima
28th Oct 2000, 19:01
I would highly appreciate some info regarding the recruitment process at CX.How much time does it take after submitting the application form for an interview call?A complete description of the whole selection process and the current salary structure for S/O's would be immensely appreciated.Thanx in advance.

RYNCLEE
28th Oct 2000, 20:26
having read this lot you still want to apply?

Loc-out
28th Oct 2000, 22:18
Don't want to sound negative, but what makes you think you will get an interview?

Oil Captain
29th Oct 2000, 20:59
Minima my X first sent in his application in either late 1994 or early 1995 after much effort to get the application in the first place. He kept constant communications with Tony and at that time Claire. On many occasions I spoke to Tony and Claire over the next year and a half before he had his first interview in January of 1996. He had his first interview in Vancouver, and was notified of the second interview which took place in April of 1996. It was three to four weeks later that he received his rejection letter. At a minimum guess it took at least 18 months from start to finish. Those last four weeks were not easy for him either.
Even though CX is in an expansion mode as those earlier said have you been reading these posts? There are still nearly hundreds of applications coming in and the training force is working flat out to work with what is already in the pipeline, compound this by the other labour relations problems.. Your magic 8 ball maybe able to give you the best answer to your question.