PDA

View Full Version : Time to Make CC Hurt

Checkmate
28th Oct 2000, 14:02
With an STS lashing MNL, it is time to make CC hurt. A browse around the CX computer paints the usual picture of cancellations and delays. Over the next day or so they will need all their resources to recover the situation.
Now is the time to double up your CC effort. Make them pay.

[This message has been edited by Checkmate (edited 28 October 2000).]

Archaeopteryx
1st Nov 2000, 11:52
MNL pails into insignificance compared with the disruptions to the TPE service announced on intracx. Another sad day for aviation.

CX Driver
5th Nov 2000, 12:59
Nick's latest letter to the Flight Crew has made my blood boil. I mistakenly read it before I operated and it clearly affected the operation.

I cannot believe the ignorance and arrogance that he displays to the people that he is supposed to be managing.

If you are trying to wind us up then you are going the right way about it.

fossil fuel
5th Nov 2000, 14:02
What letter would that be? I haven't been to work for a few days.

The whole situation continues to deteriorate, and it is about to get much worse if we don't see some serious efforts to address the problems that they have created over the last 7 years.

There IS only one solution Nick. We are not going to crawl back into our holes this time.

Keep up the good work guys.

Four Holer Roller
5th Nov 2000, 20:27
Would someone mind passing on NR's latest inflamatory rambling to those of us away from HKG?

endo
5th Nov 2000, 21:42
Heard today that CX chartered a JMC aircraft to operate AMS-MAN-AMS in the last week!

Anybody know if this is correct? Maybe bull.

------------------
- in motion