PDA

View Full Version : CX downroute social life vs Virgin downroute social life

The Resistance
28th Jan 2001, 07:18
I just read this disgusting story about the Virgin girls and how terribly they treat the aircrew when downroute. I am REALLY glad I work for CX and don't have to deal with this sort of degrading behaviour...! :)

VIRGIN ON OBSCENE (www.newsoftheworld.co.uk)

A VIRGIN air hostess stands on a chair and lifts her dress high above her waist at a debauched air crew party between flights.

At another drunken thrash, two cabin crew girls squeeze naked into a bubbling Jacuzzi.

All around them, in rooms littered with crumpled and kicked-aside Virgin uniforms, airline staff are preparing for a long haul of depravity.

A captain in his 30s, thought to be a ‘guest’ from another airline, also on a stopover, strips to his boxer shorts before being smeared in liquid chocolate.

Then he lies back smiling as more stewardesses greedily lick the goo off his body. Later the girls munch strings of liquorice laid on his bare bottom, finally soaping him down in a shower.

Senior Virgin purser Gary May, who took pictures of the romps, admitted to the News of the World: “You’d get really nice, well-brought up girls who looked like butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths. Then they’d start working for Virgin and turn into raving sex maniacs.

“I couldn’t believe some of the things they were prepared to do.”

This is the first time any senior staff member has lifted the lid on Virgin.

May, 33, was considered so important to the company that he was also present at showpiece events such as product launches for Virgin Cola in New York and South Africa.

The Jacuzzi and chocolate romp took place in a Los Angeles hotel.

At another stopover in Cape Town a Virgin flight engineer is seen licking the breast of a member of cabin crew. Later, a different girl strips naked and straddles him.

May, who spent six years with Virgin before leaving last month, confessed: “The reason I became a steward was because I knew a lot of the male staff would be gay and I’d get a free run on the girls."

His first sex session took place in New York on his first flight after training.

“It was with a lovely blonde senior attendant who was 25,” he sighed.

“She was like a maniac when it came to sex and wanted it every way imaginable.

“That night we’d played the ice cube game in our stopover hotel, where the boys sit next to the girls in a circle and an ice cube is passed mouth to mouth.

Threesome
“As the night wore on everyone else went to bed and the blonde attendant and I were left on our own in the crew room. We had sex all over the place including on the sink in the bathroom.”

Each long-haul Virgin flight has a crew of 20, including pilots and cabin staff. They can stay away for up to five nights waiting for the return flight.

It was during these overnight stays that the wild parties happened.

The most outrageous were in Los Angeles where staff stay for three days before returning and there are always four crews — 80 people — on the ground at the same time staying at two sister hotels called Marina Del Rey.

“It was in LA that I had a threesome with two stewardesses, a 21-year-old blonde from the Midlands and a dark-haired girl from the North.’’ added May.

‘‘We’d had a barbecue and I went back to my room. Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. It was the two girls.

“The first watched while I had sex with the other. Then after a while the one I was making love to pointed to her pal and said, ‘She hasn’t had it for six months, will you do it with her now?’ I was only too happy to oblige.”

May’s picture album also shows him flouting rules that ban drink during flights. In one shot he is lying back and swigging from a miniature bottle of white wine on a flight to Los Angeles.

“I was absolutely steaming,” he says. “I had four miniatures of wine plus shorts and champagne.

"If the passengers had known what was really going on, they’d have been very worried. There was no way I’d have coped in a crisis.”

May was also out of action when he became a member of the Mile High Club... THREE TIMES.

Recalling the first of those romps, he said: “There were bunk beds in the rest area for staff and we were on a flight to San Francisco.

“This girl and I were both wearing our Virgin tracksuits while we were resting. She clambered to my bunk, I slipped off her track suit and we had sex.”

Because of his seniority May got to know airline boss Richard Branson — and he well remembers an outrageous Christmas party at the Roof Gardens in Kensington, west London.

He said: “Richard grabbed the microphone, lay on the floor and announced, ‘The first girl to prove to me she’s not wearing any knickers wins two free flights to anywhere in the world’.

“There was a mad rush as girls took off their knickers. The race was won by a pretty stewardess called Debbie who was wearing a short black skirt.

"She stood over him with her legs akimbo so quickly I can only assume she wasn’t wearing any knickers in the first place!”

May, from Darlington, was fired when he took a free flight to be with his pregnant girlfriend —but told bosses he was off sick.

“They sacked me because I was one of the best-known Virgin employees and they wanted to send a clear message to all the other staff,” he said.

“But the next time you fly with Virgin, just imagine what the cabin crew are likely to be up to when they land.”

Now....where is that application...?

BUSDRVR
28th Jan 2001, 07:38
But can those virgin girls cook noodles??? stay in their rooms and convert local currency into HK$ in fractions of a second?

Scream1
28th Jan 2001, 12:38
I'm flying for Virgin

roostertail
28th Jan 2001, 15:54
Mr. Resistance

Thanks for the info. I hope you get the job, and leave the jobs here to those that appreciate them.

Can we have some positive feedback here, do you think? This Forum is becoming the most depressing site on the goddamn computer.

Just a suggestion.

puff
28th Jan 2001, 15:54
Now we all know why the guys at VS take the pay and conditions, its all in the fringe benefits!! Man I bet thousands of young guys wanna become pilots and FAs with VS now!

HardRock
28th Jan 2001, 18:24
Mr. roostertail, if it's feedback you want, the company deposits that newsletter in your mailbox every few months...this forum is for fun.

Goonybird
28th Jan 2001, 18:39
Rooster, there was nothing negative about the post from "The Resistance". In fact it's quite entertaining.
Good humour BUSDRVR!!

[This message has been edited by Goonybird (edited 28 January 2001).]