PDA

View Full Version : EasyJet Applications...

Springal
25th Jan 2005, 20:40
Hello,

I currently work in Retail [im 19] and have always fancied some kind of job in Airline, Travel, despite having an IT Education at college!

Ive noticed EasyJet are accepting Applications for cabin crew out of Gatwick [local to me]

anyway after having the gruelling task of the EasyJet application form theres a few points im stuck on:

For the Personal Referees, it says:

Please supply the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two personal referees who have known you for at least five years on a social level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Referees CANNOT be any of the following: a relative; a current or former work colleague; an ex employer; living at the same address as you; your Doctor, Solicitor, Teacher or a Step-parent; an easyJet employee.

is this aimed at friends? family friends kind of thing? what EXACTLY are they looking for does anybody know? its stumped me, friends and family what they really are looking for in this section!

The other bit is, the final questions, why do you want to work for easyjet, when have u had to make an on the spot decision, how have you had to make an unpopular decision

what kind of things are they looking for in these questions?

Thanks alot for ANY help anyone can provide. Also any ex/current easyjet employees got any advice?

Thanks alot

Dan

lizziedripping
25th Jan 2005, 21:06
Yes - they are after friends. Basicallly just someone who's known you a long time, and can verify that you are basically a decent person. Your current/past employers will provide employment references.
Hope this helps - good luck with the application!

jettesen
26th Jan 2005, 06:36
the last questions are self explanitory really. why do you want to work for easyJet? we can't help you answer that one really. the rest of the questions speak for them selves. don't go looking for a complicated answer,, just be honest