PDA

View Full Version : Headline news

ACMS
12th Dec 2000, 16:27
I thought they said that contract compliance wasn't having any affect? According to todays headline news in intraCX it is.

Sickness up by 30% this year and 20 flights cancelled this month. All quotes from Mr T.T himself.

Now he wants the AOA to negotiate in good faith, ahhhhhhhhh pass the tissues I haven't laughed so much in ages, good time too as Xmas is approaching.

H.T.D
12th Dec 2000, 19:01
Quite, Contract Compliance is has having no effect. People going absent in large numbers does. Oh well, guess the reserve coverage will just go even higher.

BUSDRVR
13th Dec 2000, 04:13
Is he speading the propaganda to blame the pilots for diminishing profit share! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

absolut KUK
17th Dec 2000, 21:29
Phillip CHEN just announced that the 13th month bonus WILL only be paid to Hong Kong staff, AND NOT to ALL staff as he said in HeadLine News in November.

satcom
18th Dec 2000, 08:28
The number of people catching a flu has increased from 4 in 1000 in Oct to 5.7 in 1000 in Nov. This is 42.5%. So 30% increase in sickness rate is actually below average.

spannersatcx
18th Dec 2000, 14:38
I think he said all eligible Hong Kong Based staff. What that is I'm not quite sure.

[This message has been edited by spannersatcx (edited 18 December 2000).]

Panza
18th Dec 2000, 19:07
Was in Taipei on Friday and the ground staff and engineers had just returned from a meeting with DT who flew in fron HK. The ground staff are boycotting their Xmas party in Taipei in protest over their working conditions. Because of the 'unrest' in Taipei DT was called in urgently to stamp out the growing revolt. Seems he has made things worse by his usual charming manner in dealing with this sort of problem. He has now managed to piss off another segment in CX.

------------------
" If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything "

roostertail
19th Dec 2000, 07:20
All the outport managers have been asked to come to Hong Kong.

They are also not accepting any passenger bookings over the next couple of weeks.