PDA

View Full Version : What's so bad about Cathay?

KaptainKangaroo
20th Oct 2000, 21:15
Can you CX guys describe some of the things that are considered bad over there?

HardRock
22nd Oct 2000, 08:28
Best leave this one alone.

jagman
22nd Oct 2000, 12:27
Mr Australia - If you really can't be bothered to do some research (ie read the threads here over the last year and a half) you deserve to come and find out for yourself.
Please don't be so irritatingly lazy.
How long's a piece of string??
Depends when you joined old boy!!

HardRock
22nd Oct 2000, 13:04
Hey Jag old boy..if you'd bother to do some research, you'd know he's not an Aussie...

DirtyDawg
22nd Oct 2000, 13:49
Jagman, having a bad day mate?

Woof Woof Woof

jagman
22nd Oct 2000, 18:04
Hey Hardperson - why would I bother to research someone who asks such a dumb question.......

HardRock
22nd Oct 2000, 18:21
So that you don't make a dumb assumption.......

[This message has been edited by HardRock (edited 22 October 2000).]

777_Driver
22nd Oct 2000, 19:42
Nicely said Jagman!!!

Hardrock - come on if this Kangaroo guy had any brain he would just look at the posts recently, thats all he has to do. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to do that now!

KaptainKangaroo
24th Oct 2000, 15:46
Well, really didn't expect to get slammed on such an easy question.

You guys over at CX must really be stressed out to go off about this.

I have read these posts, however, all I saw were some very vague complaints about the company. That's why I wanted to know exactly what about cathay that really pissed you guys off. How about giving me some examples of the things that are "bad" and what makes management "suck" at Cathay?

I'm leaving on a trip. be back in a few days to respond to the next slam.

Catch you guys later

Captain White
24th Oct 2000, 15:54
Good one KaptainKanga,
All one ever hears is vague whingeing. Well done to have the balls to ask for facts before you tip your life inside out and travel to HK for a total life style change !!!

bigblackdog
25th Oct 2000, 19:12
No actually Whitey, it’s pretty specific. As Jagman said Capt. Kanga, if you are serious about joining, just do some research and stop asking stupid questions.