PDA

View Full Version : CX should I

75wake
18th Jan 2001, 05:53
Greetings. I'm soliciting for opinions about CX; whether or not to attend an interview invitation later this month. Given the posts I've read, I'm inclined to think it's a waste of my time. Second question: If I join the Cargo operation, will I be looked at by my fellow pilots as some sort of scab. The absolute last thing I ever want to become. Thanks in advance guys.

The Guru
18th Jan 2001, 09:20
After everything that has been said on this forum, I thought it would be obvious that a B757 Captain working in the USA would be on better conditions than those at CX.

Why would you leave being a B757 Captain to be a B747 F/O?

75wake
18th Jan 2001, 11:09
It's not that I want to leave but that the company has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. If they close the doors I don't want to be left holding the bag; moreover, I don't want to go from bankrupt airline to a foreign carrier with a hostile management team and a bunch of pissed off pilots. From what I read they have every right to be. So...I suppose one question has been partially answered; however, the second one stands: is this "cargo operation" thing being viewed as a provocative move on managements behalf? Thanks for your reply