PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Reunion

Wholigan
15th Jan 2001, 23:30
Sorry to use this as a posting board, but I should like to get in touch with as many people as possible and I shall be putting this on several forum boards.

Tim Webb is organizing another Hunter reunion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first flight of the "Queen of the Skies".

The dates are from Friday 12th October to lunchtime on Sunday 14th. Venue - Barnstaple, Devon, England.

Tim has arranged to take over a Barnstaple hotel for the weekend and it will be with wives/partners.

Tim has been offered a very good rate for those who book early (£54.00 per double room per night to include breakfast, £43.00 per single room per night to include breakfast.)

The deposit need not be paid until much nearer the time - they take it on
trust that Tim will be able to fill the rooms.

The other local hotels in the Barnstaple area will be primed to give us a reasonable rate for the weekend.

For those who feel that the drive will be too much Tim is in discussions with Express Coaches in an attempt to get a good rate for the journey to Barnstaple. He is trying to get a number of start points to ease the
burden of travel.

If you are interested, please e-mail me with details and I shall forward full details to you as provided by Tim.

See you there --- Roj.

jtr
16th Jan 2001, 08:52
Devestated! All this time I believed the Tri-barge was the queen of the skies.

jagman
16th Jan 2001, 15:28
Hey Buddy I may be the jagman but I once was the Hunterman - you tell us the town but not the place.....
More details if you will - maybe Gordon will treat us to a flyby in his new toy !!!!
Long live the 'Baggy rejoin' and the Singaporean pair who never did find Pembrey...I was there!! Not at Pembrey - Chivenor you understand....lotsafun. The first Bonajet......
Happy NY.
Jag

Wholigan
7th Feb 2001, 16:21
More details.

Dates -- 12/13 Oct 01.

Hotel -- Cedars Lodge.

Telephone -- 01271-371784.

Let Tim Webb know if you are going, as well as booking the hotel. ([email protected])