PDA

View Full Version : 6th Floor

SOLO
4th Sep 2000, 13:03
Heard a story that one of our managers went on Leave about 6 days before he was rostered for it...should be good for those of you Captains that got NO G days before leave. Try just making your own roster...

...and another BTC ran out of recency because he was gone from flying to long in our month with the shortest crew.

SOLO
6th Sep 2000, 09:35
More...one manager is said to have had a bad Line Check and deleted his own ERAS report...

Captain Krono
6th Sep 2000, 11:45
Nice one !!

The manager concerned also got the regal treatment at Farnborough by Boeing. Gone are the days when free tickets were lotteried out to us mere mortals.

The BTC was actually on a N.American base so cannot be rostered for BTC work but still gets 20%. Amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Did hear a good one that NR has reviewed his handpicked team performance and has come up with some very low marks so perhaps it will be a few of them's last Farnborough freebe.

Sizzle
6th Sep 2000, 11:53
Actually, the manager DT'd to the UK on the pretence of interviewing and the BTC ran out of hours because he works every 'G' day asked of him AND yes he is an AOA member.

Neutral Stability
6th Sep 2000, 12:32
Give us some more clues as to who these people are. The odd initial would be most useful.

SOLO
6th Sep 2000, 14:05
The BTC I heard about is a Boeing manager. The other manager who has "given" himself more days off is Boeing as well. I also understand an Airbus manager might be in trouble with the CAD too! Must be the water at Gotham City.

k_d_s
6th Sep 2000, 15:37
If Nick wouldn't have been so busy helping DT scapegoat line-crew as the cause of industrial problems in the past, he might have seen that Flight Ops Management have 'always' abused position and priveledge to the detriment of 'the bottom line' AND crew morale.

I think what the crews are actually hacked off about Nick, are the systemic forces that ask them to carry the burden of guilt for the corruption and manipulation going on 'above' them at the managerial level.

Get a handle on that and you'll see where your morale problems are.