PDA

View Full Version : Message for Tai Pan

conan
6th Dec 2000, 06:56
I'm appalled by one of the postings on Looking for Richard, Posted by Ex Harbour Dood . This kind of slanderous behaviour is uncalled for and extremely unprofessional. I have nothing but the greatest respect for the man in question. He is one of the nicest people that I know in Cathay.
If Ex Harbour Dood hasn't got the good sense to remove his post then the moderator should.
Furthermore EHD should be banned from posting here ever again.
I respectfully ask you to take the strongest possible action against this individual and remove the offending post. You then have my permission to delete this post as well. Thank you very much.

To EHD your post is puerile (look that up if you don't know what it means) libellous and completely uncalled for. As far as I'm concerned you do not have the maturity to be allowed to post on this forum, and should Richard decide to sue you, I would be the first one to help pay his legal costs.

Jaded
6th Dec 2000, 07:31
I couldn't have put it better myself.
Well said.

cheklapsap
6th Dec 2000, 07:38
Thanks Conan,
My sentiments exactly. EHD is sick and I suppose we should pity 'it'. However, a professional pilot's forum is no place for pathetic creeps like him.

Midnight Rambler
6th Dec 2000, 10:22
Conan, I wish I'd said that!

I couldn't agree more about both the people in question. Peurile is far to kind a word for it.

JACOBUS
6th Dec 2000, 16:04
To add my two'pennorth, my sentiments exactly....Richard De W is one of the few "good eggs" we have in C & T and doesn't deserve this kind of abuse.....

Oil Captain
7th Dec 2000, 10:09
I will agree with you and I think you should have said and felt the same about the posting he made about Clair. That too was totally uncalled for not funny and has no place here. How many of the antics you may have pulled would you like posted here? Whatever her after hours exploits or Richard's after hour exploits may be they have nothing to do with their jobs.
Clair treated my husband and I exceptionally well and was tremendously helpful and professional during my husband's interviews with CX.
However, I am glad to see that only one other person was equally as crude by responding to the post about Clair.

Healey
7th Dec 2000, 10:58
Repeating the lady's name again here 3 times is perhaps also not very clever.

Jaded
7th Dec 2000, 16:51
Oil
You are quite right.
It's not on.