PDA

View Full Version : Temp Basings

AtRisk
13th Jan 2001, 02:36
Well why don't they just say it out right. "IF you will kiss our A** we'll consider you for a temp basing." This notice is so seditious. This is a major call for unity; for it will surely continue to split the group's unity.

water check
13th Jan 2001, 23:26
AtRisk, well said. This management is intent on trying it on with us. After getting their weenies whacked over the 'extendee captain' issue, they, without even taking a breath, immediately throw another attempt to degrade our conditions our way.....! Good grief, they truly have no shame. Once a for all, can we ALL stand together and show these contemptible people that we have had enough. I cannot believe that we have taken so much for so long. I expect the AOA to immediately issue a statement stating that any pilot accepting a temp basing under these conditions is violating contract compliance. In addtion, this sort of manipulative behaviour on the part of management must be met with an increase in non-cooperation from the aircrew body. Most of the major airlines in the world are improving the pay, benefits and conditions of their aircrew.....while here at CX we are firmly established in a 'death spiral' of complacency. Stand up for the right to a proper career. You will have only yourselves to blame if we continue to be degraded further....

The Resistance
13th Jan 2001, 23:46
Unbelievable...!!! This management seems to miss no opportunity ot pi-s us off. They can stick their basing policy up their as-es. The next step will be to say that all permanent basings will require the same policy...! STOP this management now! Reinforce contract compliance, and let the management wallow in this mess of thier own making.

ButtMunch
14th Jan 2001, 11:12
They never learn do they.

F*ck, I will never be able to find any goodwill for this management team EVER

They really piss me OFF, it never ends always something new and degrading.

I am so pissed of that my imune system seems to have some problems handling all of this crap.

If we help them now when they need it, they will always be the big dog, Donīt take a temp base and give in to this kind of crap. Hold out,

oh f*ck I am so pissed of right now, i need to calm down a bit. BYE