PDA

View Full Version : Time for a NEW GMA

Samsonite
2nd Dec 2000, 20:45
Well boys when the GMA heads down to ADL for a party with 15 or so cadets instead of staying in HK to fill the promise laid out by mngmnt i think it is time for him to go.Lets face it any one who forgets about fulfilling a promise laid out to 1500 pilots already working for the company to go party with 15 cadets not yet fully employed has got no his priorties all wrong. He is either very thick or is just once again trying to lead us all on so we don't cause any distubances during xmas then it will be chineese new year and so on and so on.I think it is a time we look at what they are trying to do to us and say hey,maybe airloines like QF is the way to go.Yes maybe an S/O for a while but you know they are still trating their guys well and still getting guys with big jet time.This outfit is lucky to get anyone with time on a heavy turboprop let alone a private jet and of course this airline never attracts anyone with any 757 time and up because the word is out what this outfit is about.I hate to say it but we all know it that this is no longer respected by the rest of the world.Those days are gone and we have people like our GMA to thank for it. Obviously he thinks the cadet progrm is the way of the future for him to turn his back on the other 1500 of us who just want things to be like a real airline. I am not just talking about the airlines of our home countries but of those also around asia which have seen the light,EG. China airlines is now offering $13000 u.s. a month based out of your home port and is based on 70 hrs a month.Lets not let our management try and fool us just because they are a bunch of Gweilos and let us make them all accountable for all the mistakes they have and are making just like anybody else and lets start with our GMA.

10sne1
3rd Dec 2000, 00:12
Here, here!!!!!!!!

Goroundflap
3rd Dec 2000, 10:02
Since when did Qantas change it's policy and start hiring pilots with exp. Last time I checked they where still taking low timers from the military and GA... not to mention daddies little boys and girls on cadetships.
The grass is always greener... "yes Capt, skipper or sir... can I carry your bags for you.

"you should see us now!"

[This message has been edited by Goroundflap (edited 03 December 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Goroundflap (edited 04 December 2000).]

conan
3rd Dec 2000, 13:47
I don't mean to be rude, but a spell checker would go a long way towards making your posts a lot more polished