PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Ident Query

Beeayeate
20th Jan 2005, 15:43
Could anybody indentify this bit of kit please. Would be even better if someone could say what/where it came from.

This "box" was bought recently by a friend of mine who has a suspiscion it may be something to do with the old "Pathfinders" but it looks American to me. Sorry, it's the best image I have, but lables are just readable.

http://www.canberra.plus.com/pics/flash-release.jpg

Thanks in advance.

StbdD
20th Jan 2005, 16:34
Photoflash Intervalometer?

Beeayeate
20th Jan 2005, 17:44
Thanks for the quick reply StbD. We'd work out that it was an intervalometer for a PR airframe. Main query is do you recognise it as being from a particular aircraft or aircraft type.

bral
Good thinking Batman.

Ex Oggie
20th Jan 2005, 20:36
Beeayeate

Whats the 14A number in the bottom right corner? I should be able to look it up for you.

Bral

Did you ever get my email regarding AP2662? I never heard back from you.

gareth herts
20th Jan 2005, 20:48
On a slightly seperate note (but related) I have a number of the instruments from the F4D (I think) that was used at RAF Lakenheath for BDRT - g meter, ID panels etc. Anyone think they are worth anything?

Just for the record - I didn't pilfer them myself - they were taken by a buddie who was an F.111 / F15E crew station at the base!

Beeayeate
20th Jan 2005, 23:41
Ex Oggie

Thanks for your help. I have only seen the pic myself, but the number seems to be 14A/3208. (or 5208)