View Full Version : Britannia CWL

fly888
17th Jan 2005, 21:20
Hi there,
I am in the holding pool for Cardiff at the moment. Can anyone tell me the chances of getting a permanent contract with Britannia after the summer season as I know a number of seasonal crew were kept on last year? Does anyone who works for Britannia especially at Cardiff or Bristol or small bases have any views them?

Thanks!

fly_guy_021
17th Jan 2005, 21:51
Hi Fly888,

I am in exactly the same position as you, also in the 'holding pool' for CWL. I too would like to hear peoples views on the above questions and also what the chances are of maybe going to another base throughout the winter period.

Thanks

Fly_guy

*757*boy*
17th Jan 2005, 23:45
Hi Guys

Congratulations on getting through the interview process :D

I would say it would be very unlikey to be offered a perm contract with BY at a small base such as CWL after only one season - there will be many re-joiners inline for contracts first as and when the occurr. HOWEVER, never say never - you never know. Especially at the moment as the company is going through quite a considerable amount of change.

As for working at another base for the winter... BY sadly do not have this facility.

Enjoy your summer season xx

BALboi
17th Jan 2005, 23:52
Hey..
good luck, but just to say I was one of the VERY lucky few to be given a permament contract straight away last year, and winter is amazing, nice long haul etc but I would say chances at CWL are slim.. but like the bloke said above never say never. Everyone was shocked at my base when a few of us got permancies straight away.