View Full Version : Whizz air to GLA?

WOWBOY
17th Jan 2005, 16:38
Do you think that there will be a chance that Whizz-air will ever go into the scottish market,maybe to GLA?

nickmanl
17th Jan 2005, 17:27
Maybe, but without knowing too much about them I would expect them to consolidate their current markets at the moment.

Personally I reckon the best bet for further UK expansion would be further flights from either Liverpool or Luton!

P.S. BTW I think you'll find its Wizz Air, not Whizz Air!

GoEDI
17th Jan 2005, 20:23
I think it's more likely that they'd choose PIK over GLA.

EK-LHR-LGW-GLA-MAN-B
17th Jan 2005, 20:33
Why do you think they will choice PIK over GLA? I cant see it happening, the only airline that can make PIK work for them is Ryanair and I am glad they are doing well there dont get me wrong thinking i am against PIK or what ever. I just seems that all other airlines apart from FR and failing at PIK, bmi baby poor loads to CWL, BWIA to Barbados and POS start date keeps getting put back. GEXX pulled out less than 6months after announcing the service.

GoEDI
17th Jan 2005, 22:36
Just going by their European route structure. They already serve places like LTN, Beavais, Hahn, Chareloi, Skavsta etc. FR territory.

GrahamK
17th Jan 2005, 22:37
Rumours are that they may start NCL flights

Jamesair
17th Jan 2005, 23:53
I've heard that one too, but with Easyjet now flying to Budapest it looks like it would be to Poland only if it happens.

Joe Curry
18th Jan 2005, 11:20
Just going by their European route structure. They already serve places like LTN, Beavais, Hahn, Chareloi, Skavsta etc. FR territory.

Seems logical enough to me, why set up down the road when they seemingly can get a better deal at PIK.:cool:

kpiko3
18th Jan 2005, 18:11
I think most of you will find that once PIK gets its terminal upgrade complete, and the M77 finished....well get a lot more airlines and routes. Possibly even a new base or an airline.
With the added advantage of the rail service, it is now upgraded aswell.

Kpiko