PDA

View Full Version : Payment for working G

jtr
29th Sep 2000, 13:49
Cut and paste from Dunnunda and Godzone forum..

`The answer to your question is the unions. That's why the flight attendants get paid so much.
My wife is an Airlink girly and recently worked on a day off. After the callout fees, IPD and meal break payments she earned $900.00 for a day's work. It's great if you get the benefit of these large salarys.`

By girly he refers to the esteemed position of cart tart.

Thats around HK$4000
So how much was NR suggesting again?

[This message has been edited by jtr (edited 29 September 2000).]Geez my spelling sucks

[This message has been edited by jtr (edited 29 September 2000).]

AtRisk
30th Sep 2000, 05:04
jtr It isn't necessarily that your spelling sucks as much as it is the emotional rage at all that is going on and by the second sentence our fingers can't keep up with the brain.
Also this bb could use an edit screen or spell check before posting, which some bbs have. The other option I learned about from another bb is to type your message in your email screen spell check it then cut and paste it here.

But it is the type of info that you posted that gets the blood boiling and the fingers missing the keys.

[This message has been edited by AtRisk (edited 30 September 2000).]

DirtyDawg
30th Sep 2000, 16:38
Gee jtr, and some of us wonder why the pilots and the FA's have a communication barrier.

hmmmm

Woof woof woof

jtr
30th Sep 2000, 17:00
?

AtRisk
30th Sep 2000, 18:30
D D good on ya mate. That was true blu on the spot if ever there was one. And loved the response.

jtr
1st Oct 2000, 03:34
Dawg, if you're waving the flag for the CA's with regard to my calling them 'cart tarts', then you're waving a bit too hard. I'm married to a flighty, and one of the more conservative ones at that. She and her friends take no offence, and have suitably appropriate nicknames for us in their own tongue. If I have in some way offended you by the comment, then I apologise.

Try and think of it in the same way as not taking offence to being called a white devil

[This message has been edited by jtr (edited 30 September 2000).]