PDA

View Full Version : part-time Bagage Handler jobs at MAN

BMI701EGCC
11th Jan 2005, 14:05
Good afternoon,

Anybody on pprune have any info on how i can get a part-time job at MAN as a bagage handler? I am full-time at college stufying A level Maths, physics and Geography and would like to save up for my PPL. Ive tryed every phone number and email address for that matter and still no luck.

Cheers,
Scott Waterworth
BMI701EGCC

Racing Green
11th Jan 2005, 14:27
Found this on my Travels, hope it helps, go to www.aviationjobsearch.com and then go to Agencies or get the number from the phone book

cheers

Aviation Resource - Manchester
BAGGAGE HANDLERS placed on: 17/11/2004
MANCHESTER AIRPORT
£7.00 P/H + BONUS
Must have full Driving Lic, over 18 yrs old and have own transport. You must be physically fit and willing to work outdoors. £7.00 P/H + Bonus. Shift work 3 x early, 3 x late and 3 DAYS OFF. Min 27 hours per week must be flex to work full time hours. Perm Positions

Full training will be given.

frozenpilot
11th Jan 2005, 15:41
Hi,

I work for Servisair as a Dispatcher but worked part time on the ramp before.

The people you need to speak to are Aviation Resource or Top Gear recruitment.

I heard today we are looking to take fifty baggage handlers on soon!!!

Regards

NI66A
12th Jan 2005, 20:34
I'm baggage handling at MAN at present for Ringway Handling Services. Just finished the IR so it don't half piss me off loading the aircraft instead of flying them!! ::mad:

Anyway, contact Human Resources at the address below. Not sure if they are actively recruiting at the moment but it's well worth a go (some lads have left recently).

Good luck

Human Resource Dept
Hale Top House
Thorley Lane
Manchester Airport
M90 5RH

Tel: 0161 489 3541

DoleBoy
13th Jan 2005, 09:39
Just a thought you would probably be better placed to make contacts as a dispatcher, I worked for ServisAir and enjoyed every minute.

Didn't do me much good though as 9/11 happened just as I was getting some very useful names and addresses.

Regards DB