PDA

View Full Version : emails of VP/managers Human Resources

guybrush
9th Jan 2005, 00:30
Hi everyone,

Could you provide me with the emails of VP/managers Human Resources of the following airlines:

- Thai Airways
- Austrian Airlines
- Emirates Airline
- Singapore Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines

Please send me a private message and aviod displaying the e-mails on this forum.

Thanx,
guybrush

salapilot
9th Jan 2005, 18:26
try this.............

[email protected]

guybrush
11th Jan 2005, 01:59
salapilot,

Sorry, didn't mean it like that (well..sort of :E). You see, I wouldn't like my e-mail to be posted on a public forum, and I'm guessing that the same rule would apply to those VPs. The person who could share them with me can also share them with others by sending it to them as well, Can't they? Of course they can!

Cheers:ok:
guybrush

scroggs
11th Jan 2005, 18:33
I'm sure a visit to the various companies' websites would reveal the information you need. And if it doesn't, it may be because those individuals don't want their e-mail addresses in the public domain...

Scroggs

yyzdub
12th Jan 2005, 10:31
Those carriers you listed, if you're looking for a job with them, email their HR department. Emailing, faxing or mailing a VP or HR Manager will not get your CV read any faster or put at the top of the pile... it will be handed off as quickly as it was sent.

Also, THAI does not hire foreign pilots unless under contract which would prove mailing them uselss - have a look to see what, if any I doubt, supply them.

As for Austrian, Emirates, Singapore, or Malaysian, have a look as mentioned on their websites. You'll find all the information you need there and where and whom to email or send your CV to.

If you are trying to get yourself an interview, my best advice would be to pick up the phone, be polite and have a chat with whoever is dealing with recruitment in the particular field you're interested in - I am guessing flight deck. It's not hard to get on their good side - that's the best way to move your application along and for finding out where things lay and this way you will also have a point of contact to follow up with if necessary. By contacting managers and VP's, you'll only annoy them and as Scroggs puts it - their emails aren't usually listed for the reason they don't want unsolicited communications.

yyzdub

guybrush
12th Jan 2005, 20:07
Hi guys/gals,

Thanx for your replies.

I do not want my application pushed to the top of the pile. You see, I do not meet their minimum requierments (nationality that is). But sometimes rules change or they might make exceptions (boy, now I'm dreaming :rolleyes: ). I wanted to contact the VPs because, to my knowledge, they are the best ones to ask whether or not I can be hired by their comapny.

Cheers:ok:
guybrush