PDA

View Full Version : Cocktail Party at HAI

diethelm
8th Jan 2005, 17:07
Is there any interest in arranging a cocktail party at HAI to put faces with the names. We can install a metal detector at the door to make it fair.

Another thought would be to start an annual rotorheads award chosen by the moderators as an incentive for everyone to show up for the party. I would volunteer to pay for the award with 20 or so spaces on it to cover the next 20 years.

greenarrow
8th Jan 2005, 19:17
Good idea!
How about a list of those who hope to attend the show.
Count me in.:ok:

SASless
8th Jan 2005, 21:36
I am in....would be fun....we can all wear our room names on id tags....and large brown paper bags with eye cut outs to maintain our identity.

Nick doesn't stand a chance.....he will be the only guy there not drinking.....being the teetotaller he is.:ok:

Cyclic Hotline
9th Jan 2005, 02:15
I would be happy to come, subject to the answer of the BIG question.

Who's buying the beer?

As any fule no, the HAI is full of parties desperate to gain your attention and get you to grace their function - even with free beer and food you can't go to them all!

If there is free beer involved, count me in. If their isn't then schedule it close to someone else's function so we can still get free beer!

By the looks of the current list of attendees, it looks like we might not need any alcohol at all though!

:8