PDA

View Full Version : Air Atlantic Interview

superman2212
7th Jan 2005, 11:49
Hi,

Wondered if anyone had any hints or tips for Air Atlantic Interviews and testing, not sure what to expect ... any help would be GREATLY appreciated .

Thanks !!

superman

buzzc152
7th Jan 2005, 15:20
What the deal at AA ? Are they recruiting ?

Tubbs
7th Jan 2005, 16:07
I think he means the fuglie interview (AA cadetship scheme)

Crashlanding
8th Jan 2005, 18:34
OK I cannot give you all the answers since I was taken on in there PASTS sponsership but ill give you some handy pointers that are relevant to lots of places.

Practice your maths without a calc, long devision, adding, subtracting, speed and distance equations.

General knowledge on aircraft flight eg, lift, drag etc.

You will get a moresby style test but it wont be the moresby one as they used something else when I was there.

If you make it to the last interview stage you will get a tough interview, and a flight test either sim or real depending on the sim.

That flight test well its a couple of circuits and showing that you have improved and that your standard isnt bad in the first place.

Good luck

Wingover79
11th Jan 2005, 08:16
Being Male helps.

Super Ted
11th Jan 2005, 10:09
Hello all

Superman have you been invited for interview on the electra as a FO?

Im trying to get my head round the numeracy and psychometric tests! Not much joy! If anyone has any up to date details on the tests and interview for Direct Entry, I would be very grateful :O

Conc
11th Jan 2005, 12:15
Been a while since I was a Fuglie but believe it still follows the same format. Initial stage I believe is Psychometric test, Maths type test and one to one interview. Second round would be sim or light aircraft flight probably in a tailwheel aircraft. Final three on one interview.

Super Ted: Atlantic Airlines flying the Electras is a seperate company now so no solid information to offer you I am afraid.

Super Ted
11th Jan 2005, 12:17
Thanks for the info Conc. Will just keep my fingers crossed i think!:p