PDA

View Full Version : Student available for aeronautical engineer internship summer 2005

mscar
6th Jan 2005, 21:41
Hello all,

First let me introduce myself.I am an irish aeronautical engineering student currently half way through my four year degree.From May 2005 until the end of January of 2006 I am required by my college to have a job placement with an engineering company in the aviation engineering sector.The point of this is to provide me with experience in this industry before I graduate.
I am searchng for companies or links to companies which may provide me with placement for this period above.
A full list of my engineering disciplines and my Curriculum Vitae are available through the contact email below.I will also be very glad to answer any questions as to what the placement will entail for the employer.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark S. ( [email protected] )

FlyFreeWbe
8th Jan 2005, 19:55
this sounds familiar. i'll refer you to the thread i started a while ago here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149653). genghis posted a link to CAP475 that lists the CAA approved engineering companies. if you get a placement, are u willing to live away for 7 months, and can you support yourself if your placement don't house you? if you're interested i can send you a list of the companies we've been offered at our university that you can try and get in contact with. pm me. is your college helping you find places btw? real mean if they aren't. oh, and have you thought of what kind of area you'd like to experience, design/manufacture for example.

hope this helped

ffw