PDA

View Full Version : Channel Express/Jet2 Interview

C.King
5th Jan 2005, 13:41
I am due to attend an interview for a F.O. position at Channel Express/JET2 in the near future.

Whilst I've been briefed on the overall format of the selection process, I would be most grateful if anyone could give me some specifics on the topics raised/questions asked during the interview.

Many Thanks

Jetavia
5th Jan 2005, 20:20
Hi C.King,

Out of interest how amy hours have you got? Are you already rated on the 737? Hours on type?

.. it's a great company to work for.. I wish you good luck with the interview.

C.King
6th Jan 2005, 12:55
I'm not rated on the 737. I have quite a few hours but these are from a military background. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

er82
6th Jan 2005, 16:28
Interview is actually a nice informal chat about you, your training, previous job (if applicable), why you want to join them etc etc. No tech questions.

You can also expect on the day a personality questionnaire of about 200 questions, and a verbal and numerical reasoning test. They should have, or will send you, a practice paper. Also visit the SHL website for further practice tests.

Nice relaxed day, don't stress!

C.King
7th Jan 2005, 10:22
er82

Thanks for that information. Obviously my main aim is not to be unprepared or caught out.

I'll take your advice, and enjoy the day. I'm sure they won't bite!

Thanks again.

witchdoctor
7th Jan 2005, 10:24
Moving on er82? Thought all you guys and gals prefered orange. :D