View Full Version : New Hong Kong Cadet Application Procedure

skylok
5th Jan 2005, 08:48
Does anyone know the details of new application procedures?

I'm in 2nd stage now.

The first stage is initial testing which includes four parts
1. English test (100 MC on listening, 100MC on grammer)
2. IQ test (about 50 IQ questions)
3. 5 mins Presentation (what do you know about the training aspect of Cadet pilot programme)
4. Hand-eye coordination test

The second stage is initial interview
there's only one part here, 30-45 mins interview

I'll have it next week, can anyone provides some details? Thx

vicleecy
5th Jan 2005, 11:24
which date will u revisit CX City?
maybe we have/will met/meet before/in future..

Hahha

Flying High

Koyo
5th Jan 2005, 19:30
Here's the post. Used to be sticky but it's not now.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87694&highlight=cadet+selection

May be admin can keep it sticky?

BlueEagle
5th Jan 2005, 21:11
No need Koyo! . That thread is already contained in the sticky at the top of the forum page entitled Cathay & Dragonair Information Directory (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153728) . Some people find it much easier to just post their own question than bother to do any kind of search, no matter how easy it is!;) Don't they Skyloc? :hmm:

skylok
6th Jan 2005, 04:32
The original 4 phases recruitment procedure has been changed this year. For example, no medical is included in the first stage, interview is separated from stage 1 but replaced by a 5min presentation. after we get the whole picture of the new procedures, it is good to merge it back to the original thread rite:ok:

Koyo
6th Jan 2005, 06:41
Well I don't think Stage 2 changed that much. Did they still give you a small tech book to study? Someone had said that Stage 3 and 4 is swapped around so you get the hour long interview before the flight grading. I guess they don't want to waste any money on people who can't pass the final interview anyway.

ypk
14th Jan 2005, 19:47
Question:
Are the interviews/tests conducted in English or Chinese?
Thanks for any repy from anyone who had gone thru the process

Koyo
14th Jan 2005, 19:56
99% sure it will be in English.

pcboy
15th Jan 2005, 21:36
skylok, check your pm