PDA

View Full Version : Spartan College Of Aeronautics and Technology

spartanpilot69
1st Jan 2005, 05:33
I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THIS. IS THIS COLLEGE REALLY ONE OF THE TOP IN THE WORLD TO ATTEND. ITS WHAT I BEEN HEARING. IM CURRENTLY A STUDENT THERE. I JUST WANT SOME OUTPUT FROM YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE. IT WAS FORMERALLY CALLED SPARTAN SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS! THANKS

Genghis the Engineer
2nd Jan 2005, 09:39
Depends what they're teaching - if it's English composition you're in trouble old chap.

G

WX Man
2nd Jan 2005, 15:36
Harro yung dude from Spattan.

BTW, the caps lock key is on the left of the "A", unless the keyboard is a chinese language one- in which case, I don't know where it is.

I had a couple of mates at Spartan. One of them got pretty peeved at the slow progress he was making with his CPL/IR, so he went over to Christiansen and finished up with them. The other stuck it out, and as far as I know is still working towards his PPL........

If you want to get it done quickly, with good instruction, head over the road from the car park to Riverside Flight Centre. Can't speak for Christiansen, but I trained at Riverside and can recommend it.

HanSolo
7th Jan 2005, 17:12
I went to spartan for some of my training. I will tell you if I had it to do all over again, I would cut ties and run. These big schools are big for a reason. I got through my commercial in less time and money than most and still would have been better off elsewhere.

I can agree with Wx about riverside flight center. They are great and fair. They don't ask for money up front and can get you where you want to go.

Good luck and if you want any advice on the Tulsa aviation scene, send me a line.