PDA

View Full Version : Air Dolomiti life

atr-boy
31st Dec 2004, 11:16
Hey all.

I am wondering about how life is at Air Dolomiti? You know... tha usual questions: salary, off-days, rosters, staff travel, hours needed to join, do I need to speak italian to join... etc etc..

Regards,

atr-boy

svizzeronapoletano
31st Dec 2004, 16:25
better if you speak german instead of italian...I'm not joking, in the interview they asked me if I was able to speak and understand german. "NO? Thank you, bye". good luck.

atr-boy
3rd Jan 2005, 18:18
Well.... it so happens that I do speak some german.. :o)

Can you e-mail me some more info about them? The same as I asked for in my first post.... It would help me a great deal!

[email protected]

juventus
3rd Jan 2005, 21:12
Hi atr-boy, this is what I know about air dolomiti: pros it is a good well organized company , decent salaries, good flight benefits(lufthansa),nice bases. Cons, upgrade to captain very long if never,working enviroment could be tricky since a lot of the captains are military background.
But if you can get an interview and an offer I would go for it, since it is probably one of the better and more stable company in Italy.
Ciao

NOFLYNODIE
3rd Jan 2005, 21:25
30 days holiday a year
110 days off a year

Italian language is not mandatory but welcome.

The conpany will replace starting april 5 crj-200 with 5 bae-300 (99 seats) because they need immediatly more seat capacity.
But they plan at the same time to cut by 2 A/Cs the ATR fleet.
So i don't think they are looking for pilot for at least 1 year.
The big plan is to replace all ATR and BAE with only one 70/90 seat jet common to all LH rejonal company in about 3 years.
ciao

atr-boy
4th Jan 2005, 18:25
Thanks a lot guys!

I was just wondering one more thing... Where are their bases?

NOFLYNODIE
5th Jan 2005, 17:08
Main base and THE only ONE from next april is VERONA
CIAO

BA299
20th Jul 2005, 09:12
:mad: :mad:

noflynodie
20th Jul 2005, 13:13
professional " PILOTS " rumor network