PDA

View Full Version : Thread closed

Obiwan
27th Dec 2004, 21:48
I noticed the thread on the new Aviation Security Amendment Bill has been closed.

Woomera - is this because the thread was so long, or is it under order of ASIO:uhoh:

Considering it affects all pilots 'Dunnunda' (and I'm not just talking about the cost, but the erosion of civil liberties) perhaps a fresh thread could be started?

Yakka
28th Dec 2004, 08:05
Yes Woomera, tho i hadn't posted i was following that thread with interest. Perhaps someone could open another one along the same lines

keep fighting the good fight

Ya

kookabat
28th Dec 2004, 08:20
Just use this one... how many sigs on that petiton now?

Jenna Talia
28th Dec 2004, 09:53
Perhaps the petition could somehow be stickied?

Obiwan
28th Dec 2004, 11:48
Just use this one... how many sigs on that petiton now? Not a lot - yet, but its still the silly season, when most normal people aren't online. If you belong to a flying school, aero club, work in the industry etc please pass the URL around.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ozavbill/petition.html

Yakka
30th Dec 2004, 12:19
Just wanted to bring this bak to the top. I urge you all to sign this petition, if for no other reason than to abolish another layer of red tape. Email your peirs and get them to sign too.

This is an easy way to make a statment and possibly a positive change to come the pages of PPRUNE

ya

Woomera
31st Dec 2004, 03:49
Obiwan,
There is no secrecy or conspiracy. The thread was well over the 100 post limit we imposed a few years ago in order to save server workload. Consequently I closed it.

Happy New Year.

Woomera (Eastern States).

Gidday Jenna. I'll do just that.;)